Friday, May 7, 2010

Journey from Puduvai to Mahe

When the Swaraj Mazda hovered through the streets of my own pondicherry, I realized I was creating a record in itself of having had declared won in my thirst for my life with the one I loved. It was a milestone when people got ready by early 4 A.M to accept and accord their approval. I had a sleep of satisfaction still wondering how the other side took it. When I reached Mahe, I felt home again. All the while I thought what is going to happen today and tomorrow. What is going to be my future and how God took my past actions. All the way I felt someone holding my heart tight enough to control its new found speed of pumping its blood as if it is the last time it is going to pump blood. Something in me reaffirmed its happy moments ahead and indeed it is going to be history of its sorts. I was quite astonished to see people who had gathered in numbers just wondering how come two families agreed for the marriage when there was just too much of difference starting from which side the bride and bridegroom need to stand. It was nerve picking to hear people say you do it this or that way. No one realized that they were doing something new or clashing two lingo cultures. When I held her hands for clothing her nude finger with a ring I felt I shouldn't get my hand away from the heatness it offered to my frozen confidence. I felt she was mine till my woods and beyond too. When I thought she'll be able to spend sometime with me there came a reminder telling me there is another 3 months wait. It was irking bad on my wish for having spent sometime nearer. It felt hard as I was worried coz she was not comfortable with something which happened. I was broken when I heard from her "I'm helpless". She was tired of something and I knew she wanted me by her side. I had to be content with the date of marriage announced. For the first time I felt that it is a huge wait ahead. I was amused with this sort of a feeling as I waited patiently for these much years and couldn't go through another 3 months without her nearby. May be her unrestlessness today made me feel so today. I broke into tears when she held me responsible for delay in coming to her house bluntly calling me not punctual. I felt she doubted my need for her. She was rude in charging me for it. Still I composed and tried to gather her pieces into one but when God couldn't hold hearing me cry to her, renounced her from hearing it by blanking off my mobile's energy in terms of finance and strength. There I was standing alone in the station just wondering what went dry in my life. Why is that I'm running away from her. Was that for money or was that for responsibility which I cherish. The journey from Puduvai to Mahe was not short of any kind of emotions. It was filled with happiness, sorrow, ecstacy, boldness, passion, joy and everyother feeling in the universe which people come across their whole life and having satisfied my wishes of being one to have achieved something notably. So I cheer ' Atlast I correction We did it. Being equally responsible for getting the one I loved I feel extremely elated as she was my best of choices who is more than what I deserve. She is as elegant and caring as I can be for me and than me. I feel bad at times of having had an attempt on my relationship with her which she won by mere grace and authority over me. I feel how daring I was to have pronounced her the asset I couldn't have earned in all my lifetime. She was an achievement in herself as she fought to make me and my love win. Somewhere I read it is good to marry someone who loved you than to someone you love. But I felt gifted to have both mine. She is a natural companion of mine, the one I can trust for my tears of joy and sorrow. Whenever she tells "I doubt you tell me all the truth about any sorrow in you". I feel bad and good as someone can love me more than me. I'm a deprived soul of time and this fact makes me feel bad of how I am going to cater her need for me. I want to speak to her all day and night but I know it is a distant dream. I still have that confidence in me that I can give the most in me by just staying close to her for an hour with my love and care. I would love to repeat the same foolproof things of running behind her and longing to be spendthrift in oozing time out with her no matter where I am positioned. In this tender age I feel I've accomplished my life. I've had it all. I've loved and I've been loved. I had people around me who cared for me like someone who wanted me for them to be alive all in their true spirit. I'm blessed is what I can say the most and the least. All this I got without anyone expecting anything else than my care for them. They wanted me to love them and care for them. I can't complain and I can't change her view on that. Afterall she loves me like no one else want to do. She can't stand to see if I can be loved by someone else. I just cant figure what blessings I've got that just too many people stake claim on me. But she is that special someone who can send a chill unto the spine with her little words of comfort and touch to lift me up when I'm down to the deepest effortlessly. She has the special place as my wife who can make me confidant and attached to this world. I've been an admirer of her ever since she started to talk to me. She has been my best soul. She had made me long for her words of closeness. She strived to make me high and young in my thoughts. She constantly told me I can do it when it was just too hot to bear and too chill to cheer. She did everything with passion and made me cherish even the least of things concerning us likely the rice thrown at us as a mark of acceptance by people and collected thievously from her head. I feel so young that I can catch hold of the high tension powerline and go for a swing. I feel shadowed by her presence near me as I rightly quote she has majority holding in me as someone who cannot be ruled out of my heart no matter it ceases to be dutybound to pump the red liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment